Saturday 5 May 2012

6 Word Story - Day 3

The challenge is to present my life story in 6 words. It's a summary of a facet of life in one moment of time, glancing back and scanning forward to the present, and looking to the future with hope.



We are all on a journey - the discovery of our selves and what matters in ourselves and in our lives. All of us carry scars of the past that affect the way we act now, some from traumatic events, others from the 'death of a thousand cuts'.

Only I can heal myself, by delving into the depths and letting go of the pain, not holding it to me like a woman holding a beloved baby. Art is another way of expressing and letting go, moving into freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your friendly comments. It makes my day to hear from you about my artworks and topics.